Directory Fungal Diagnostic TestsADD NEW TEST
- Name of the test Purpose of the test
- Beta-D-glucan Diagnosis/Exclusion of fungal infection
- PCR Histoplasma Diagnosis of Histoplasmosis var. capsulatum and duboisii
- qPCR histoplasmosis Diagnose, confirm and exclude histoplasmosis in at risk patients. Evaluate the efficacy of the treatment.
- Aspergillus IgG/M antibody Chronic pulmonary aspergillosis
- Panfungal detection test – 18S sequencing (Barcelona, Spain) Diagnosis of invasive fungal infections
- MLST (Santiago de Chile) Identification, outbreak investigation
- Mannan (Belgrade, Serbia) Early diagnosis of invasive candidiasis
- Identification of molds by MALDI-TOF MS (Rome,Italy) To rapidly identify pathogenic fungi, in particular molds
- Galactomannan Platelia Aspergillus EIA (Barcelona, Spain) Screening/diagnosis of invasive aspergillosis
- Galactomannan (Belgrade, Serbia) Screening/diagnosis of invasive aspergillosis
- b-D-glucan (Leuven, Belgium) Diagnosis/exclusion of invasive fungal infection
- b-D-glucan (Rome, Italy) Rapidly assess the presence of invasive fungal infection, in particular candidemia
- Antifungal Susceptibility testing (Barcelona, Spain) Antifungal susceptibility testing of non-routine clinical work
Add new test
Dear ECMM members,
The ECMM will launch a directory of specialized fungal tests on this website. This may help you and your colleagues to find more easily a laboratory that performs tests that are only done in a few centers.
If you have (a) test(s) you want to display in the test directory, please complete this questionnaire.
We only ask for basic information, the idea is that people take contact with the laboratory if they want to have more detailed information. The information will be reviewed by the ECMM board before it will be published on the website. You will be contacted if something is not clear. Not only delegates but everybody providing fungal testing can enter tests in our directory. So please forward this form to colleagues who might be interested in this project.
Katrien Lagrou and Oliver Cornely