JoF 2022 Early-Career Women Award
We are pleased to announce that Journal of Fungi is now welcoming nominations for the 2022 Journal of Fungi Early-Career Women Award. This prize will be awarded to one female investigator in recognition of her excellence in the field of fungi. All nominations will be assessed by the Journal Award Committee, which will be led by the EiC, David S. Perlin. The winner will be announced on 30 November 2022.
– Prize of CHF 2000;
– Invitation to publish one paper free of charge in the journal in 2023, following peer review;
– An engraved plaque.
Award Terms and Conditions:
– Nominees should be early-career researchers with untenured positions who are within 15 years of completing their PhD or MDs.
– Nominees must have produced ground-breaking research and made a significant contribution to the field of Mycology.
List of Documents for Nomination:
– Detailed curriculum vitae, including an updated publication list and a list of the researcher’s own research grants;
– Scanned copy of doctorate or medical certificate or equivalent and its translation (if applicable);
– Signed nomination letters from two established senior researchers.
– Nominations open: 1 January 2022.
– Nomination deadline: 31 October 2022.
– Winner announcement: 30 November 2022.
How to nominate?
Please go to https://www.mdpi.com/journal/jof/awards/1655 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org