Online Course “MOOC Medical Mycology” broadcasted from October 3 until November 29, 2023
We have the pleasure to inform you that the Massive Open Online Course “MOOC Medical Mycology” from Institut Pasteur Paris, will be broadcasted from October 3, 2023 until November 29, 2023. The MOOC is recorded in English, with English, French and Spanish subtitles. Registration is open, completely free and you can follow the MOOC at your own pace. Once registered, you can still watch the video after the end of the broadcasting.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Outline the basic concepts of fungal taxonomy & ecology.
- Explain how to identify fungi from clinical specimens and cultures.
- Define risk factors involved in the development of fungal diseases.
- Describe systemic antifungal drugs.
- Discuss the relationship between mucosal and invasive fungal infections with HIV infection.
=> Registration link and more information : https://www.fun-mooc.fr/en/courses/medical-mycology/
Dea Garcia Hermoso & Olivier Lortholary
Co-Directors of the MOOC Medical Mycology, Institut Pasteur
For more information click below.