Welcome to the Young ECMM program
Become the face of the next generation in mycology, become a Young ECMM fellow. Be part of the international program in your early career in mycology and grow and build your network within the European Confederation of Medical Mycology. Today, you live the success stories for future generations to learn from.
As a YECMM fellow, you will enjoy the following benefits
- Visibility and networking
- Access to cutting-edge research
- Reduced registration fees for Trends in Medical Mycology
- Invited speaker opportunities for the YECMM scientific program at Trends in Medical Mycology
- Travel Grant opportunities Young Investigator Travel Awards – ECMM
- Best Poster Award opportunities at Trends in Medical Mycology conference
- Future YECMM program organization team opportunities
You become a YECMM fellow if you:
- Are ≤35 years old or ≤40 years old but still in training, at time of application
- Have at least 1 first-author or 3 co-authorships in peer-reviewed article(s) on a mycological topic
- Are highly motivated in pursuing your career in basic or clinical mycology
- Would like to benefit from being part of an international mycological society
EUR 20 per year or one-time EUR 100 for a “life-long” membership (independent of entry year, but it ends at the age of 40).
Fees are due upon successful application and at the beginning of each subsequent year. With acceptance after 1 October, fees are invoiced the next year.
Become a YECMM fellow!
Apply by clicking on the link below: