Since 1993, meetings of European Confederation were held in various places of Europe. Twelve ECMM congresses, joint sessions with other significant mycology and medical societies have been organised by the Confederation. Now, as stated in ECMM Charter, joint scientific conventions with the Infectious Diseases Group of the European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC) shall be held every second year with the name Trends in Medical Mycology (TIMM). In the between years shorter educational workshops shall be held by the Confederation alone.
- Global Fungal Infections Forum 4 Lima, Peru, 02-09-2019
- 53nd Scientific Conference of the German speaking Mycological Society (DMykG) Mannheim, Germany, 05-09-2019
- 8th Hellenic Congress of the Hellenic Society of Medical Mycology Athens, Greece, 22-11-2019
- 21st ICHS Symposium on Infections in the Immunocompromised Host Melbourne, Australia, 07-06-2020
- 5th ECMM Educational Symposium “Rare Yeasts – A growing Threat” Iasi, Romania, 11-06-2020