Since 1993, meetings of European Confederation were held in various places of Europe. Twelve ECMM congresses, joint sessions with other significant mycology and medical societies have been organised by the Confederation. Now, as stated in ECMM Charter, joint scientific conventions with the Infectious Diseases Group of the European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC) shall be held every second year with the name Trends in Medical Mycology (TIMM). In the between years shorter educational workshops shall be held by the Confederation alone.
- Annual scientific meeting NSMM Copenhagen, Denmark, 24-08-2017
- 8th Trends in Medical Mycology (TIMM) Belgrade, Serbia, 06-10-2017
- 2nd Post-Graduate Training Course ‘Paediatric Mycology’ Belgrade, Serbia, 09-10-2017
- 5th DTFD: Fungal infection in neonates Belgrade, Serbia, 10-10-2017
- 2nd International Clinical Mycology Master Class Izmir, Turkey, 23-11-2017
- 8th ADVANCES AGAINST ASPERGILLOSIS Lisbon, Portugal, 01-02-2018
- ISHAM 2018 Amsterdam, Netherlands, 30-06-2018