Since 1993, meetings of European Confederation were held in various places of Europe. Twelve ECMM congresses, joint sessions with other significant mycology and medical societies have been organised by the Confederation. Now, as stated in ECMM Charter, joint scientific conventions with the Infectious Diseases Group of the European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC) shall be held every second year with the name Trends in Medical Mycology (TIMM). In the between years shorter educational workshops shall be held by the Confederation alone.
- Annual Meeting of the Israel Society of Medical Mycology (ISMM) Tel Aviv, Israel, 18-02-2020
- 9th Advances Against Aspergillosis and Mucormycosis conference Lugano, Switzerland, 27-02-2020
- 21st ICHS Symposium on Infections in the Immunocompromised Host Melbourne, Australia, 07-06-2020
- 5th ECMM Educational Symposium “Rare Yeasts – A growing Threat” Iasi, Romania, 11-06-2020
- 54th Scientific Conference of the German speaking Mycological Society (DMykG) e. V. 3rd International Symposium of the CRC/Transregio FungiNet Würzburg, Germany, 16-09-2020