Since 1993, meetings of the European Confederation were held in various places of Europe. ECMM congresses, joint sessions with other significant mycology and medical societies have been organised. As stated in ECMM Charter, a congress shall be held every second year with the name Trends in Medical Mycology (TIMM). In the between years shorter educational workshops shall be held.
- 19th Biennial Meeting of The European Society of immunodeficiencies (ESID 2020): Virtual meeting Birmingham, UK, 14-10-2020
- Spring Course of Medical Mycology (Institut Pasteur) Paris, France, 22-03-2021
- 5th ECMM Educational Symposium “Rare Yeasts – A growing Threat” Iasi, Romania, 06-05-2021
- 10th Congress on Trends in Medical Mycology (TIMM-10) Aberdeen, Scotland (UK), 08-10-2021
- 2nd BALKAN FUNGUS Thessaloniki, Greece, 13-10-2022