ECMM working groups/surveys since 1997
Several working groups were formed by ECMM, resulting in extensive epidemiological studies, covering most significant aspects of fungal infections in Europe.
The results of ECMM epidemiological surveys are published in major international medical journals, and reported also in Mycology Newsletter.
- Survey of Onychomycosis Coordinator Esther Segal (Israel)
- Candida Infections in ICU Surgical Patients in Europe Coordinator Lena Klingspor (Sweden)
- Survey of Infections due to Fusarium species in Europe
- Survey of Coccidioidomycosis Coordinator Bertrand Dupont (France)
- TerrNet surveillance study Coordinator Cornelia Lass-Flörl (Austria)
- Epidemiological Survey on Candidemia Coordinator Renée Grillot (France)
- Epidemiological Survey on Cryptococcosis
- Epidemiological Survey on Tinea Capitis
- Epidemiological Survey on Histoplasmosis
- Cat and Dog: Epidemiological Survey of Dermatophytosis in Europe
- ECMM Working Group on Pseudallescheria/Scedosporium infections Coordinator Sybren de Hoog (The Netherlands)